Quick Add "Choose Options" button not working, Dawn Theme

Solved

Quick Add "Choose Options" button not working, Dawn Theme

ddsupplyco
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello All,

I am currently on the Dawn them and have enabled the Quick Buy button built into the theme. However, many of the products on our store have multiple variants, in which the quick buy button then does not work. Once clicking "Choose Options" nothing happens. However, for products with a single variant, clicking the "Add to Cart" quick buy button functions perfectly. Is there anything wrong with my code? I am using GemPages for my home page and product pages, but the standard Dawn Theme editor for the collection pages which where I am having the issue.

Why will the variant options not show once clicking the "Choose Options" quick buy button?

The website link is below, for consistency I have been testing this on the following path:

Shop > Wash > Koch Chemie GS (Green Star) All Purpose Cleaner "Choose Options" Button

ddsupply.co

Accepted Solution (1)

GemPages
Shopify Partner
5624 1261 1231

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ddsupplyco 

This issue is because your product page is using GemPages's template, resulting in the HTML structure when clicking on Choose Option being incorrect.

We have added code here to fix it: https://prnt.sc/C7I8KvF8CacL

I guess all is well now

Best regards,
GemPages Support Team

GemPages - Build any high-converting store pages for any business

- If you find my reply helpful, please hit Like and Mark as Solution
- Get connected: App Store | Blog | Community | Help Center

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8532 1681 1692

Hi @ddsupplyco 

You are using old Dawn theme version. I recommend you update your theme to newest version to solve this issue.

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

GemPages
Shopify Partner
5624 1261 1231

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ddsupplyco 

This issue is because your product page is using GemPages's template, resulting in the HTML structure when clicking on Choose Option being incorrect.

We have added code here to fix it: https://prnt.sc/C7I8KvF8CacL

I guess all is well now

Best regards,
GemPages Support Team

GemPages - Build any high-converting store pages for any business

- If you find my reply helpful, please hit Like and Mark as Solution
- Get connected: App Store | Blog | Community | Help Center
tchristiaan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello!  I have this exact issue, only I'm using multiple variations of Gem Pages for my Product Pages, a different Gem page for each product line, since each line has different Specifications/Size Charts, etc... Is there a way to fix this for each Collection page??