"No shipping rates found for this address" - PLEASE HELP!

Sandra45MJ
Explorer
79 0 9

Hello,

This just started showing up on the checkout page today or yesterday.
I do a test checkout from time to time to see if everything is functional, and I don't know what happened now.
Went to shipping settings, the shipping zone is still there with free shipping set.

I did touch the code today though, trying to add trust badges... they were not showing up in preview, so I just removed the code. But this was on product page.

Please help and thank you in advance!

url: www.crueltyfreebabe.com

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 21.28.16.png

Replies 10 (10)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @Sandra45MJ 

I'd be happy to look into this for you to see if I can replicate the issue on my end. What were the items that you added to that cart order and what was the address you used to ship?

A common cause of this is if you have a shipping profile that doesn't include the products you added in the cart. Regardless if the shipping zone covers the address you used, if the products aren't in that profile, this message will display.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sandra45MJ
Explorer
79 0 9

Thank you Dirk!

The product was Benecos Empty Refill Palette. I tried a few diffferent Dutch addresses, and one Serbian. Got the same notification for all of them.

Let me know what you found!

Sandra45MJ
Explorer
79 0 9

Also, just tried a different item and got the same notification.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Gotcha, @Sandra45MJ. Have you tried entering a different address? It's possible that the address you have entered is not included in your shipping profile/zone.

JDubya524
Tourist
3 0 1

This issue started popping up for my custom invoice orders as well. I have ALL PRODUCTS selected for my shipping zone and it is now giving all my customers the following error: "Some items in your cart can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again." + "No shipping rates found for this address.".

You guys really need to revert whatever changes you made to shipping. The ramifications in lost revenue for shops with this bug that rely on custom invoicing has got to be in the millions by now.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Thanks for this info, @Sandra45MJ. I totally understand why it can be frustrating. Rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. 

It looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit here and log in to your account to create a support request.

TrendyWows
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey Dirk,

Any solution for this issue?

I hope you Understand how frustrating it can be when you are ready to run ads for the first time and see this.

asdfghjkl
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! the same thing applies to me. Can you help me?

JenBa
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Dirk,

Im currently having an issue where if I wanted to buy a shipping label to send an order out to a customer, it will say at the top, "shipping rate not found", when I do have shipping rates. It was working before, but now it has stopped working for all my new orders. How can I fix this?

JasonByDesign
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi there,

Just learned that my customers are receiving the same error. THIS IS NOT GOOD. Any solutions? I mean solutions that work right now? 

Thank you.

Jason