I'm trying to create a promotion for Shopify store and my subscriptions where everything is 30% off. I would typically create a promo code in Recharge; however, it will conflict with my existing promo codes, meaning I need the following:
- 1 promo code for 30% off sitewide
- One time order for drinks + merch
- 1 Recharge promo code for 30% off one-time add ons
- +20% for subscriptions in Recharge w/ +10% (our ongoing discount for subs is 10%)
- Note that all of the drinks come in packs of 12 & 24, so two variants per SKU.
I tried using workflows, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting them to work. Does anyone here have a tutorial or is willing to share how they've set it up in the store? OR have any recommendations!