Remove discount code from Check out and add it in Cart page

Mathirajesh
4 0 0

I have tried to hide the Discount code in Checkout page and add Discount code in Cart page, but i can't find any option to remove the discount code from checkout page, can any one please help me to sort it out. The theme iam working is "Sabujcha - Matcha Shopify Theme" .

Replies 11 (11)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11670 1821 2327

Hello @Mathirajesh 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Mathirajesh
4 0 0

Thanks for the Reply @oscprofessional , Please check the URL:  https://goodstate.com/

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11670 1821 2327

Hello @Mathirajesh 

For Remove discount code from Check out :

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.order-summary .order-summary__section.order-summary__section--discount {
	display: none;
	border-top: none;
}

Hope this will work for you.
Thanks!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Mathirajesh
4 0 0
Uza
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi,

I have a similar problem - the discount code doesn't work on the cart page- how can I remove it?/ fix it..

Thanks

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11670 1821 2327

try to add in style.css

Proudly
Tourist
10 0 0

Useful tip, thanks. But doesn't work until you add the necessary space between

_section

and

.order:
.order-summary .order-summary__section .order-summary__section--discount   

nuova-idea
Explorer
46 0 15

The code does not work for me on Minimal theme.

Any working solutions?

PrateekGoyal
Tourist
10 0 2

I am not sure how your solution will work for people having stores below Shopify Plus Plan, because shopify doesn't let you alter anything on the checkout pages.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11670 1821 2327

@Mathirajesh,

check the css file which is appearing on checkout page, I thought checkout.scss.liquid

then add the code in it..

PrateekGoyal
Tourist
10 0 2

@oscprofessional you can't put professional in your name and expect people to follow your shitty answer.

In software, there is no "I thought", there is only "I know", hope you understand that sometime.