Remove "Pay in 4 interest-free installments" Shop Pay message

Solved

Remove "Pay in 4 interest-free installments" Shop Pay message

JazzyLady83
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

I am currently using the Dawn 12.0 theme and would like to remove the message under pricing that says "Pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50.00 with Shop Pay." I know I will need to edit the code, however, the directions that I have seen in the other threads do not seem to work with the Dawn theme. Please advise.

Accepted Solution (1)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8531 1681 1692

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JazzyLady83 

You can remove that by disabling Sho Pay option of your theme. You can check this to learn more 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shop-pay#deactivate-shop-pay

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8531 1681 1692

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JazzyLady83 

You can remove that by disabling Sho Pay option of your theme. You can check this to learn more 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shop-pay#deactivate-shop-pay

- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.

JazzyLady83
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Dan,

That is not what I am looking for. The option above disables Shop Pay from my store, which is not what I want to do. I still want my customers to have the option to use Shop Pay in the checkout, however, I want the wording moved from the product pages. Shop Pay Pay in 4.png

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8531 1681 1692

Hi @JazzyLady83, could you drop your product page link so I can check?

JazzyLady83
Tourist
3 0 1

Actually, I tried it again and it worked. It only removed the installment message, but customers can still check out using Shop Pay, thank you!

PWKC
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there. Could you confirm what you did to remove this language (4-payment option) on the product pages? Thank you!