Removing Variant Verbiage from Thumbnail Photo

starlightsac
Tourist
4 0 2

Well, I'm not sure how to describe what I need.  I was trying to upload a photo so you could see it but apparently, a png or jpg aren't supported.  When I add a variant to my product, it shows up on the product page photo in little tiny letters at the bottom of the photo.  I want to remove the verbiage that shows up on the main photo. Not the photo in the product description but the photo grid where all the candles are listed.  I DO NOT want to remove the actual variant.

My store is starlightsac.com and the specific product is Desert Blossom Soy Candle.  You may have to go look to see what I'm trying to describe.  I'm using the SAVON theme if that helps.

Thank you!

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@starlightsac 

sorry but can you please provide screenshot?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
starlightsac
Tourist
4 0 2
Attached is the screenshot.
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@starlightsac 

oh sorry i can't see  any attachment 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
starlightsac
Tourist
4 0 2

I don't know how to upload a screenshot that's not PNG or JPG which is not accepted on this platform.  Can you please direct me on how to do that?