RESOLVED - Outage on September 28: Admin Loading Issues

Solved
MRynes
2 0 2

Hi, please help.

I can log into my admin page which appears, but few seconds after or when I try to get into one of the subsections (products, orders, etc.) it starts re-loading and everything essentially disappears. Sometimes, after few minutes, I return to the home page of admin and the whole process starts again.

THank you for any advice.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Hilary
Community Moderator
525 75 99

This is an accepted solution.

This issue impacting admins has now been resolved. If you continue to experience any issues, please try clearing your cache before logging in, or let us know by posting in a new topic with as much detail as possible!

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue. 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 30 (30)
mbcreative
2 0 6

Hi, 

This is happening to me too, but on my computer, not my app. 

I try to log in to the back end of my website and the page just keeps refreshing non-stop. 

Please help! 

yuzukzade
3 0 1

Hello Guys , 

When I log in to the administration panel, the page is constantly being refreshed, I cannot develop, can you help?

https://prnt.sc/1tzjfv2 , https://prnt.sc/1tzjgwt 

samkvl
Tourist
3 0 2

Same happening for me!

Mr_M
Tourist
3 0 7

I have exactly the same problem. Shopify backend refreshing on and on and app page isnt available. We dont change anything

bytegp
2 0 3

Hi, my shopify dashboard keeps reloading. This only started today.

I have tried the following alread:

1. Clearing cache on Chrome

2. Using Safari

3. Restarting my machine

Nothing is working.

inoD
Tourist
6 0 9

Hi,

I'm facing an issue with my Admin page, it keeps refreshing. On the App it seems to work, though when i want to print an order it also keeps refreshing on the app.

Please help!

harry_baker
1 0 1

This just started happening to me, the mobile app is still working though. It started as soon as I added a domain.

Mr_M
Tourist
3 0 7

Subject says it all. We dont change anything the last days. Backend is not working. I can log in for a sec then it starts to refresh the site and at some point it just stops doing anything. When i can manage to click any page in the backend it says for e.g. apps "currently not available". So at the moment we cant execute our orders or do anything else

Drikuslr
Tourist
3 0 1

Having the same problem, also tried all of those and still refreshes every 5 seconds.