Risk of Fraud added into the New Order Notification Emails

Mazkolk
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there, 

In the past, we have had new order notifications in which the risk of fraud was included in the subject heading. 

We filtered that in our email program and so we were notified of risks.

However, I would like to include medium fraud risks as well and I'm also not sure if the 'high risk' variable has been deprecated.

Can someone help me to find a way in which I have the High Risk and Medium Risk of Fraud in the subject line of a new order notification.

This is what I had previously.

How should this be amended to include Medium Risk of Fraud? 

Here's the code I have so far: 

[{{shop_name}}] Order {{ name }}{% if customer.name %} placed by {{ customer.name }}{% endif %}{% if has_high_risks? %} (Risk of fraud){% endif %}

If you have ideas on how this can be tweaked, it would be really helpful.

Thanks, 
Mazkolk
Reply 1 (1)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2284 208 609

I don't think there is a variable for medium risks. Reference: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/notifications/email-variables

If you aren't able to find a solution and want a backup plan, you can set up notifications for high and medium risk orders using Order Automator. The feature is called Fraud Guard, that is included in the free version of the app.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Figure Out Why You're Not Getting Sales