Sell products with minimum quantity and increment quantity with fixed number of units

nachuz
2 0 0

Hello everyone!!

I am new to shopify and would need some help to improve my shop online. We are selling bottles of wine and I would like to personalize some prices and quantity features. In particular some bottles are better in quality so we sell them singularly, while others are less expensive and we sell as packaging (3 bottles, 6 bottles, etc.). Therefore, I would like to add a feature that:

- shows the unit price of a product in the collection pages (eg. 1 bottle = 10€)
- shows in the product page the price per unit AND the price per packaging (eg. 6 bottles per packaging = 60€)
- gives the possibility to set a fix amount of quantity to add per product (eg. add 6 bottles at a time, or 3 bottles at time depending on the product).

The theme I am using is Supply. Is there any way to add these features to my shop? I would really appreciate for the help!!

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1266 90 209

Hey, @nachuz, welcome to Shopify!

Tira here to help.

Thanks for these details, they’re super helpful! Adding the price per unit of a product for products that differ in size/volume is available for merchants in Germany and France. You can check out the help doc with the steps to set this up here:  Displaying unit prices. Unit prices are displayed on product pages, collection pages, the cart page, checkout pages, and order confirmation notifications.  

If you’re located outside of these locations, you can use a third-party app from our App Store. 

Here are a few apps I recommend checking out:

Price Per Unit by 506

Unitpricer by Pixelsafari

Unit Pricer: Price Per Unitby Simple Apps

We also have similar apps here: Unit price apps. As these third-party apps are developed by third-party developers, I recommend chatting with the third-party developer directly should you have any questions or comments. You can find their contact information under the “Support” section of the app’s page. 

Have you seen our tutorial on selling alcohol online, through Shopify Compass? If you haven’t, I suggest checking it out here: Selling alcohol online. There are some tips on legal compliance, logistics, organizing your products on your site, and how to create a wine club for your store. 

Let me know if this helps you accomplish what you need. Thank you!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
hopps
Tourist
43 0 1

Hi there! Here's an answer to your question: https://app.hopps.io/videos/how-to-customize-prices-and-quantity-features-per-product-sell-individua.... If it doesn't make sense or you still have questions, one of the experts can walk you through the solution.

0 Likes
Jahangir
Shopify Partner
91 2 12

Hello @nachuz,

Have you found any solution yet? If not, you can check out the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app. 
You can set minimum/maximum quantity as well as set a fixed incremental quantity option. It will work on the product page as well as on the cart page.
You can take a look at below demo products below:
Interval quantity/incremental increases
Min/Max quantity per variant and total (combination of variants)

0 Likes
nachuz
2 0 0

Hello!

Thank you so much for your help an support. Actually I prefer to implement the solution into the website and pay one shot through coding than paying monthly the app. Is there any shopify coder that could help me?

Thank you

0 Likes