FROM CACHE - en_header

Selling CBD products on Shopify

Solved
RotateJG
3 0 2

Hello,

I've been looking into a few solutions for selling CBD products on Shopify and Viva wallet looks like a good plug-in to achieve this. 

https://developer.vivawallet.com/e-commerce-plugins/shopify/

The issue we're having is whether it's possible to enable/ disable a different payment provider for certain products as our client only has small number of CBD products currently (and a huge product catalogue outside of this), if anyone knows a way around this I'd be keen to know more.

Thanks,

Jason.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
315 86 61

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Jason!

June here from Shopify. Hope you're doing well today. 

May I ask where your business is located? 

Thanks for sharing the link you have - Viva Wallet's team has done a great job of laying out those set up steps. As they've mentioned (below), it will not be possible to enable multiple payment gateways to process credit card payments. 

4. Remove any other payment gateway that handles card payments. Shopify does not allow multiple card payment providers (you may leave PayPal there if you wish).

I definitely appreciate why you'd be curious to do so, since as you've said, your CBD products will only make up a small portion of your entire product catalog. While it is not currently possible to designate products to different payment gateways, I'm more than happy to pass this feedback on to our developer team, as you've raised a very fair use case here. 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
315 86 61

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Jason!

June here from Shopify. Hope you're doing well today. 

May I ask where your business is located? 

Thanks for sharing the link you have - Viva Wallet's team has done a great job of laying out those set up steps. As they've mentioned (below), it will not be possible to enable multiple payment gateways to process credit card payments. 

4. Remove any other payment gateway that handles card payments. Shopify does not allow multiple card payment providers (you may leave PayPal there if you wish).

I definitely appreciate why you'd be curious to do so, since as you've said, your CBD products will only make up a small portion of your entire product catalog. While it is not currently possible to designate products to different payment gateways, I'm more than happy to pass this feedback on to our developer team, as you've raised a very fair use case here. 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RotateJG
3 0 2

Hi June,

Thanks for your response.

The business is located in the UK, however, we do also have a US store setup for them on Shopify. 

It would be great if you could pass this on to your dev team. 

Regards, 

Jason. 

MichelleAuthPay
16 0 0

Hi Jason,

My company Authorized Payments has a really great payment processing solution for CBD businesses using Shopify.  We have an excellent payment gateway solutions which allows for custom integration so help maximize your conversion of sales.  We can also offer many alternative payment options and beat whatever your current pricing is.  Please feel free to reach out if you're still interested in a better processing solution for your business.

Kind regards,

Michelle Kroytor

MichelleK@authorizedpayments.com

izani
2 0 0

Hi Michelle, 

I am selling a CBD face product and PayPal is not allowing me to accept payments anymore. I need a payment method that accepts CBD within the legal limit, for topical use only.

Thank you 

izani
2 0 0

my shop is izanibeauty

MichelleAuthPay
16 0 0
Hello,

Thank your for expressing interest in payment processing with Authorized Payments, we would be more than happy to help you with your CBD merchant processing needs. Can you please clarify where your company is based and which countries you sell your products in?

Kind Regards,

Michelle Kroytor
MichelleAuthPay
16 0 0
Hi,

I see your website is https://izanibeauty.com. My question is are you based in the US or elsewhere and are you selling your products to consumers in the US or elsewhere?

Kind Regards,

Michelle Kroytor
MichelleAuthPay
16 0 0
Hi Jason,

My company specializes in Payment processing for CBD merchants. We have relationships with many banks that support CBD and can help to find you the best solution for your business. Can you share your url so I can see what types of CBD products you are looking to sell? Which country do you plan to sell your CBD products in and in which country is your company based?

Michelle Kroytor
AuthorizedPayments
(202) 985-3000
michellek@authorizedpayments.com