How does Google index keywords in SEO page titles?

SvetlanaInspo
Tourist
4 0 0

hi!

in the edit website SEO in Page Title section keywords are indexed by Google .. and by what principle .. should they be divided into the desired phrases .. if yes, then what is the best way to separate .. (commas, dashes, or just a space)?

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@SvetlanaInspo ,

Hi,

what do you want exactly ?

Are you saying about page title ? divided in to phrases>?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
SvetlanaInspo
Tourist
4 0 0

hi,

how to properly separate keywords so that they are better indexed in Google?

SvetlanaInspo
Tourist
4 0 0

sorry, maybe I did not formulate the question correctly .. the keywords that I write in the meta description section and separate them with a dot - will these words be indexed in Google?

Am I doing it right? as in the screenshot

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hi @SvetlanaInspo ,

Hope your are doing well.

Write your meta description inn proper way. you can add keywords , multiple keywords by comma in key phase meta field. 

Read this article you will understand how to write .

https://deepfieldinc.com/meta-tag-generator/ 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Gamerseo
Pathfinder
149 3 15

Remember that the meta description should be written mainly with the user in mind. Because it is the user who will buy or use your website.

We help by creating professional SEO and marketing services for the gaming industry