Solved

What Shopify app can enhance SEO for product and collection pages?

jennySS
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hi dear all,

I would like to improve the SEO for each product page and collection page of my online store.
Is there any app that could recommend me in order to be able to add all of these:
--
<meta name="title" content="Barbie® Dreamhouse™ Playset">
<meta name="description" content="Discover unlimited storytelling possibilities with the Barbie Dreamhouse featuring 360-degree play and over 75+ accessories. Explore more dollouses at our Barbie shop today!">
<meta name="keywords" content="Barbie, Dreamhouse, Playset, 360 degree rotation house">

--

I know the
<meta name="title" content="Barbie® Dreamhouse™ Playset">
<meta name="description" content="Discover unlimited storytelling possibilities with the Barbie Dreamhouse featuring 360-degree play and over 75+ accessories. Explore more dollouses at our Barbie shop today!">

It's already at "Edit SEO" part.. but there is nowhere to edit "keywords"

Many thanks!

J

Accepted Solutions (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jennySS ,

Yes there is no option in Edit seo section for keywords.

When you write content for a product or collection description, webpage, or blog post, use readable, unique phrases that include some of your keywords.

Search engines compare a page's content with its headers to make sure that the page is about what it claims to be about. When you write product descriptions, make sure that you don't copy text that's provided to you by a manufacturer because that description might already be used by other websites.

Focus on quality writing over quantity, but know that search engines use longer content to help understand your page better. Make sure that every page has at least 250 words of descriptive text, and that informational pages and blog posts have at least 500 words.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi @jennySS ,

Check this link .

https://apps.shopify.com/ultra-seo 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi @jennySS ,

Yes there is no option in Edit seo section for keywords.

When you write content for a product or collection description, webpage, or blog post, use readable, unique phrases that include some of your keywords.

Search engines compare a page's content with its headers to make sure that the page is about what it claims to be about. When you write product descriptions, make sure that you don't copy text that's provided to you by a manufacturer because that description might already be used by other websites.

Focus on quality writing over quantity, but know that search engines use longer content to help understand your page better. Make sure that every page has at least 250 words of descriptive text, and that informational pages and blog posts have at least 500 words.

jennySS
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hi @oscprofessional 

Thank you so much for the information provided 🙂

May I know is there any app that you could recommend me in order to add meta keywords for each product, collection, pages?

Thank you
J

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi @jennySS ,

Check this link .

https://apps.shopify.com/ultra-seo 

jennySS
Excursionist
14 0 2

@oscprofessional 

Thank you !

J

hogian
Visitor
3 0 0

No, if still there is any app; I would not recommend you at all to choose any App for SEO Technique as digital Marketing is not just limited to that! 

It's a huge field for sure~ so, it's best phase to get the suggestions from top-level Pittsburgh Advertising Agencies for this! It might be a best approach as ever.