Setup No Shipping Zone

rexb
Excursionist
21 0 0

Good day!

How do we set a no shipping zone?  Like we don't have delivery to certain countries.
Customers should not be able to proceed to checkout if they belong to a zone we have no
delivery available. 

Right now, when a customer belongs to that country and they want to checkout, they are still
able to proceed with the checkout even if there are no shipping methods being set.

Thank you in Advance!

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
415 61 75

@rexb 

Great question! There is no way to set a specific "no shipping zone" in the way you are describing. The only way to ensure orders cannot ship to a country, is to make sure there are no available rates available for that country in any of your shipping profiles. No order can ship to a country that does not have available rates. 

My recommendation is reviewing you current profiles and zones, to see where this country may have accidentally been added. Open each of your shipping profiles by going to Settings > Shipping and delivery > Manage rates. Then, look through each set shipping zone and sure any country you do not wish to ship to is removed from the list. You can edit the shipping zone by following these instructions

If you are still unable to discover why rates are populating for a certain country, please share a screenshot of your shipping profile(s) settings, and I'd be happy to take a closer look. Thanks! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes