Solved

Shipping Setup Problem: "Select a different shipping address to view available shipping methods"

HenningH
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello! I have only one shipping profile that seems to work fine for the US and Canada. Recently I added the UK and Germany, and I also adding shipping options for those two regions. But when I try to test it by going to my store and choosing an address in those regions, I get the error "Select a different shipping address to view available shipping methods". I've tried several real address in both regions and keep getting the same error. I have attached screenshots of my config and of the error. Thanks in advance for any help resolving this!

Just one Shipping profileJust one Shipping profileI set up the UK correctly (I think)I set up the UK correctly (I think)I can't ship to the UK!I can't ship to the UK!

Accepted Solution (1)

HenningH
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Okay, the problem was that I didn't have things set up properly in the Markets area. I didn't realize there were two places where I have to do this in.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

BSS-Commerce
Shopify Expert
3477 461 519

Hi @HenningH 

Your problems may arise from the shop Pay payment method or the shipping carrier services & apps that you are connecting your shipping rates.

When I use the custom rate, it doesn't have any problem with checkout. So, I suggest you ask Shopify to see if they have a solution.

view (73).png

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

For B2B solutions and custom pricing, check out B2B Solution & Custom Pricing |
For adding product labels/badges, visit Product Labels by BSS

BSS Commerce - Shopify Apps & Store Development Service Provider

Hire a Shopify expert | Shopify Plus Store Development

HenningH
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Okay, the problem was that I didn't have things set up properly in the Markets area. I didn't realize there were two places where I have to do this in.

jovantperic
Tourist
10 1 2

Another problem that doesn't have a solution for fixing it !!!! The more I am getting into Shopify, the more problems I am experiencing, yet Shopify is nowhere to be found to help !!!!

jovantperic
Tourist
10 1 2

What exactly did you do in the Market area? What are the two places you had to "DO THIS"??? Can you share this info with us Please?

HenningH
Tourist
4 1 0

Well, I covered that. In the original post I mentioned the "Shipping" area (technically "Shipping and delivery"), and then I mentioned the "Markets" area. Those are the two areas.

Pharaoww
Visitor
1 0 0

Brother i am having the same issue here please can you help me solve it ?