Shipping Speed

Naylicious
6 0 0

I am unable to see the '"Shipping speed'' option in my rates section. I am unable to match shipping speeds with the correct shipping rates or carriers. Does this have anything to do with the Shopify plan that I have selected? If not what is the solution 

Replies 2 (2)
SMustafa01
Tourist
21 0 1

You have to chat with Shopify customer support and buy a carrier calculated shipping app feature with your plan.

Want to modify or develop a Shopify Store, Hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Email: support@smustafa.com

Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing | Shopify Speed Optimization | Shopify Dropshipping Support
Cedcommerce
Shopify Expert
59 5 11

Hi @Naylicious,

As far as we can judge, there can be two situations in your case - 

First is, if you are opting for manual shipping then there is no shipping speed option as everything needs to be manually set.

But if you are opting for a third-party carrier based on shipping rate and speed, you need to have either Shopify Advance or Shopify Plus plan.

If you have an active Shopify plan or a more basic plan then you need to switch to yearly billing to display the third-party carrier-based rate. You can also refer to this article -

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/enabling-shipping-...

Hope it helps.

In case you need any further help please drop a message to our Shopify Experts team.

Thank You, 

Team CedCommerce.

CedCommerce || Shopify Expert
- Let us know if our reply is helpful for you. Like it.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- apps@cedcommerce.com
- Whatsapp:- Join Here