Shopify does not redirect to paygate to complete order

douglasmckey
2 0 1

As per the title. I have implemented Paygate but when I test the transaction I am not directed to Paygate to complete the order. 

Feels like the secret key is not saving in shopify.

Please review.

Replies 5 (5)
Lulu
Shopify Staff
906 87 201

Hey, @douglasmckey!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

As much as I wish I could be the best person to help you out with this, when it comes to payment gateways that were not developed directly by Shopify, my knowledge and scope of support are limited. That being said, the developers of this gateway would be the best people to help you get this sorted.

You can contact PayGate here for assistance with setting up this gateway. We allow integrations with third-party gateways on our platform, though it is actually the gateway providers themselves that would be responsible for supporting and maintaining that integration, especially when it comes to the secret key or credentials not working.

Just reach out to PayGate directly to let them know what is happening on your site and ask how you are able to get this working on your store. They are all usually very helpful and will help you get this up and running in no time. Another small thing to note - especially if you find the secret key is not saving. Try clearing your cache and cookies and use Google Chrome to try and set up this gateway and check if that makes any difference for you.

I hope that helps but let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

StoneDigital
Shopify Partner
66 1 10

Hi @douglasmckey,

Keep us posted on how you go with resolving this - appears to be a common problem amongst quite a few stores at the moment.

Cheers,
Brett

Was my answer helpful? Be sure to give it a "Like" and mark it as the solution - this way others can find it easily.
- Need help with a Shopify build or custom solution? Feel free to get in touch via hello@stonedigital.com.au !
- Did my reply help solve your problem? The above email is my Paypal too ʘ‿ʘ
WayneDuPreez
2 0 0

Have you found any solution or resolved the issue? if yes then can you please post the solution.

AuroHumidifier
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue at the moment do you know the solution?

AuroHumidifier
2 0 0

Yeah even now im having the same issue and I need to get it working before blackfriday