Solved

Shopify doesn´t load immages when connected with new router

MaxiMaxi
Excursionist
23 1 0

Good evening!
I need help
I have noticed that my new router is blocking mostly Shopify sites. That means I am using 2 PC's for Shopify.

All Shopify pages work without problems on both PCs when I use a hotspot with my cell phone.

However, if I give these PCs the connection via LAN and WLAN from the router, graphics are not loaded anymore.

What can I do? 

When I am connected to the router, my content loads like this.

IMG_1261.jpg

I repeat: With the same PC, the same browser, one minute later after switching from router to hotspot internet, the website and all other Shopify websites load perfectly.

Maxi-Brillian (maxibrillian.com)

pw:    deropa

The question is even... Can i modify something in shopify? Because maybe some potencial customers haven even the same problem ?

Accepted Solution (1)

MaxiMaxi
Excursionist
23 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Even though I didn't get an answer, here is the solution. I went to my internet provider today, it came out that I had an extra "super save firewall something like this" in my tariff After this optional extra was deleted, everything worked perfectly as usual.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

MaxiMaxi
Excursionist
23 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Even though I didn't get an answer, here is the solution. I went to my internet provider today, it came out that I had an extra "super save firewall something like this" in my tariff After this optional extra was deleted, everything worked perfectly as usual.