FROM CACHE - en_header

Shopify Payments information request form

Kan-doo
1 0 0

Does anyone know where I need to go (the exact steps) once I'm in my Shopify account to complete the Shopify Payments information request forms? 

Reply 1 (1)
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 55 75

Hello @Kan-doo!

Did you just get started with your account, or are you being asked for additional info after setting up? If you just started, and if you're based in a region where Shopify Payments is available, you will find the ability to enable the gateway and fill out the information in Settings > Payments, it will appear at the very top of that page for you.

If it does not appear, it is likely that Shopify Payments is not yet supported in the country you're based in, but you can check this to be 100% sure if you go to our supported gateways page, scroll down to the bottom and select your region from the list. From there, the available options will be highlighted to you.

If Shopify Payments is not on the list of available gateways for you, then you should instead opt for a third party gateway from that list. Once you have chosen, you will need to go to their website to set up an account, and afterwards you can set it up on Shopify following these steps here

In the case that you have already set up, but additional info is being requested, could you let me know where you are seeing this? Usually there will be a button under the request where you can submit the appropriate documents, but please do send me a screenshot of what you're seeing if you're unsure!

Since you're at the stage where you are setting up your payment gateway, it sounds like you're just about getting ready for launch - how are your preparations going? I understand that it can be a lot to set up from the beginning especially if you're new to the platform, but to try and make the process easier you can take a look at our Store Launch Checklist - this is just to give you some more structure while you're working to get all set up. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog