shopping method

Alkanderi74
1 0 0

Hello,

I am did setup shipping and delivery for my second store with pricing condition but when I try to purchase a product it gives me this msg. "This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information."

my settings based on one location and 4 zones. Each zone has condition based on pricing. 

this is as an example:

EuropeÅland Islands, Albania, Andorra... Show all

sort ascending byRate name Condition Price  USPS International. 
$1.00–$99.00$25.00

$100.00–$149.99$28.00

$150.00–$199.99$31.00

$200.00–$249.99$34.00

$250.00–$300.00$37.00

Load more rates
Add rate
and the same thing I did for GCC countries and rest of world. I added USA separately as fixed rate of $7.99. 
please can you help how to fix this?  
Reply 1 (1)
Anindita
Shopify Partner
356 22 59

Hi @Alkanderi74 

This error message could be displayed for a number of reasons. You need to ensure that your locations  have the "Fulfill online orders from this location" option checked. If you try and add a product to your cart that is only featured at locations that do not have online orders enabled, then an error will be returned at checkout.

Also make sure that you have eligible shipping options for the regions you've added to your shipping zones. If there is no eligible rate for the products in the customer's cart then they will not be able to select a shipping method at checkout. This may happen, for example, if you have shipping rates based on weight, but the customer's cart is too heavy or light for any of the shipping rates featured.

If once you've checked all of this the error still appears, I would recommend reaching out to Shopify support team directly so you can resolve this directly.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping