Solved

Why is my Shopify site unexpectedly unavailable?

weezees-tees
Visitor
1 0 0

My site is down, and there is no reason why. I've checked the systems operational site, and ALL systems are normal, there are no billing issues , what is the issue? When going to my site it says, "Something went wrong" this store is unavailable.

Accepted Solution (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @weezees-tees,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

If you are experiencing the error shown below, this is something we'd need to investigate by gaining access to your account.

21-11-4ixuc-7ckty

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. please visit the Help Center here and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @weezees-tees,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

If you are experiencing the error shown below, this is something we'd need to investigate by gaining access to your account.

21-11-4ixuc-7ckty

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. please visit the Help Center here and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog