3 0 0

how can we reduce LCP ?

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
576 48 90

Hi, @razia

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to share some additional resources.

I understand that you are looking for ways to reduce your LCP to maximize performance on your Shopify store. Have you had a chance to run your store through the PageSpeed test to ensure that this is an issue? If this is the case, I'd recommend viewing this awesome resource that covers this topic in full. You will learn how to find the underlying issues that might be causing web performance issues on your website and show you how to solve them. I'd strongly suggest backing up your theme to ensure that your theme's code is not damaged in the process. 

If you are not too proficient with code, I recommend speaking with Shopify Experts. This is a marketplace that connects you to professionals in a variety of fields related to your e-commerce business. Doing so will allow you to outline your exact requirements and specifications to speed up your store. If you would like to know more about finding the right Expert, please click here

Kindly reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog