Social Media icons not showing up in Flow theme

fosforuscw
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi I can't seem to get my social icons to show up in the footer. They were there in Dawn theme, but I purchased "Flow" theme and now they're not showing up. Thanks for any help.

Store: bighatspirits.com

Replies 13 (13)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @fosforuscw 

You could follow these steps below to enable the social media icons:

• From Shopify Admin > Theme > Customize > Footer > Theme Setting> Social Media
  • Link up your corresponding social media accounts there and social icons will be enabled
  • Click Save.

Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 22.22.37.png

Hope this can do the trick. If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION.

banned
fosforuscw
Tourist
6 0 1

Perhaps you mean:

Online Store > Customize > Theme Settings > Social Media

I have done that, and the social media icons show up in the announcement bar, but not in the footer. I don't want to have the announcement bar enabled simply to show social icons.

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @fosforuscw 

Thank you for getting back to me.

With Dawn theme 2.3.0, I mean you first have to choose the Footer section, then check the box "SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS" before you hit the Theme Setting inside Footer Section to fill out the social icon URL. ( If your theme don't have a Social media icons box just simply scroll down and select Theme Setting to fill out the social icon URL )

Please take a look at the picture below :

Screenshot (4).png

Please give it one more try. I hope this can help you and mark it as a solution if you find this helpful.

banned
fosforuscw
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you, @AvadaCommerce but I don't seem to have "footer" in my theme settingsScreen Shot 2022-02-19 at 8.01.13 AM.png

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @fosforuscw 

That's so weird. It seems like you hit the Theme Setting at the bottom as soon as you hit Customize. By default, when you select Customize, you will lead to this page.

Screenshot.png

and then you scroll down and you will see the Footer section like the picture below 

Screenshot (1).png

banned
fosforuscw
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you @AvadaCommerce 

Yes, I do see that. Here's what I see:

Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 8.46.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-19 at 8.45.54 AM.png

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @fosforuscw 

Please select Theme Setting inside Footer you'll see the social icons filed, then fill out the corresponding account.

if you can get it enabled, please contact Flow theme support to obtain better assistance.

Hope it will help you.

banned
fosforuscw
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you, @AvadaCommerce 

You'll see here that I have filled out the social accounts. And yes, I have contacted Eight to see if they can help.

Thank youScreen Shot 2022-02-20 at 6.28.04 PM.png

fosforuscw
Tourist
6 0 1

Aha! @AvadaCommerce I just figured it out. I had to "Add Block > Social Icons" in the footer section. All fixed.

Thank you for your patience and helpfulness.

cw

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @fosforuscw 

Happy to hear that you figured it out.

Please mark it as a SOLUTION if you find this helpful.

Best regards.

banned
AuthenticSpoon
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Avada, I am not able to see SocialMedia option in my theme settings. How do I fix it? any idea?

ClaudiaSanteddu
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same issues with the District theme. The social media icons were present in the free Dawn theme, but now can't find a way to add them to this theme I bought. I tried everything mentioned in this feed already. 

AuthenticSpoon
Visitor
2 0 0

I am not seeing the Social media option in Theme settings. Can you somebody, please let me know how to fix it?