Solved

SSL Cert Issue: NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

ewatson1
Visitor
1 0 0

My site has been live for about 6 months with no issue but now it is showing the error: NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID if you try to visit it. I have tried on different browsers and my phone and get the same error each time. 

I have tried what was suggested in other posts around checking the setting in GoDaddy and shopify and they all look fine

Any help would be great!

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @ewatson1! Welcome to Shopify Community!

We’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this domain issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @ewatson1! Welcome to Shopify Community!

We’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this domain issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

fp1
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

Hi Summer, would you please help us? I've a similar issue with my 5 years old Shopify store... it's a nightmare. Thanks in advance

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

Hey, @Fp1! Welcome to Shopify Community!

While my support is limited as we are unable to provide account-specific support on Shopify Community at this time, I'd love to see if there's anything I can to do help before I direct you to create a support ticket. Could you please share your domain so I can investigate?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Keetzy
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello Summer,

I'm having the same issues with my website and can't work out what's wrong, could you please help me ?