SSL pending

Cibasti
2 0 0

Hello, hope everybody is well.

It looks like the www.cibasti.com domain has SSL already but cibasti.com has a yellow badge with "SSL pending". How long does it normally take? It's been almost 20 hours since I connected the domain.

/Paola

0 Likes
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
303 43 53

Hey @Cibasti.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as well as providing the domain. Did you transfer the domain to your Shopify store, or was the domain purchased directly from the Shopify platform? When new domains are connected to a Shopify store, it can take up to a full 24 hours for the SSL certificate to be approved on the domain.

I would suggest waiting the full 24 hours to see if the SSL is approved. If after that the domain is still showing the status "pending" for the SSL, I would suggest removing the subdomain connected to cibasti.com. You should be able to remove the subdomain by selecting the manage option within Online store > domains. With that being said, once you have removed the subdomain you can add it back to the domain at any time.

Let me know if that does the trick, happy to help out.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Cibasti
2 0 0

Hello again,

The cibasti.com domain still pending SSL. I have removed and added the domain a couple of times now but still the same pending.

0 Likes