Solved

SSL pending

DannysOzbolayir
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello ! I got my third party domain , connect to shopify thru cname and A record , the domain seems to be ok but ssl still pending . How can I know that i did evreything right ? Many thanks!  prendy.ro is the domain name .

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3389 459 976

This is an accepted solution.

@DannysOzbolayir 

Your domain is showing a secondary "A" record which will cause the SSL to not be applied to your store. 

19-41-82051-72143

You'll need to remove the second "A" record before the SSL can be applied. Once the system recognizes the correct DNS settings then the SSL will be applied within 24 hours. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3389 459 976

This is an accepted solution.

@DannysOzbolayir 

Your domain is showing a secondary "A" record which will cause the SSL to not be applied to your store. 

19-41-82051-72143

You'll need to remove the second "A" record before the SSL can be applied. Once the system recognizes the correct DNS settings then the SSL will be applied within 24 hours. 

DannysOzbolayir
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks ! Changed that now , i hope that will be all ! Thanks ! 

MatthewF98
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Trevor I also added my third party domain off of instantdomains.com, my domain is outonearth.com and it still says SSL pending on my domain settings. I followed the correct steps to set it up manually and I don't have two A records from what I can tell, can you help me get my SSL verified I'd appreciate the help thankyou!

Trevor
Community Moderator
3389 459 976

@MatthewF98 

Your setup looks correct. If the SSL doesn't apply within 24 hours, then you'll want to contact Shopify Support as they can provide assistance with account specific questions.