Hi there, @michellegeypen, aka Dennis!
Thanks for reaching out in the Shopify Community today with your SSL pending situation!
Before we can dive into some appropriate next steps, I just have a few questions that I'd like to ask, that way we can have some additional context:
Once I have some of that requested information, we should be able to determine some next steps for you! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your reply!
Hey again, @michellegeypen.
Thanks for all of that information! Two weeks of a domain saying 'pending' is definitely indicative of something going on. If you disconnected the domain and reconnected it two days ago, then there is a chance the 'pending' status will clear tomorrow, or even today. It can sometimes take 72 hours for domain information to propagate after making changes.
In the case where things don't resolve themselves, I have some steps I'd like you to try, and one more question:
Either way, it's likely that adjusting the ARecord and CName to the correct values will clear your errors. Below you will find the values you need:
What you'll want to do with these is login to your domain provider account and click on the domain meant to be connected to Shopify. Open it's DNS settings and copy and paste the provided information into the specific section of the domains DNS settings. This should allow us to make sure it's pointed to Shopify properly.
Give those steps a try and please let me know if this resolves the issue. Most of the time, this should clear it up. If it doesn't, our next step would be to talk to our live support team so they can take a deeper dive, but I'm hopefully the information change recommended above will do the trick!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...By Trevor Sep 20, 2023
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...By Skye Sep 15, 2023