Store is unavailable, no one will respond

sunflowersoul
1 0 0

My store randomly became unavailable last weekend, I opened up a ticket and have reached out to Shopify support multiple times now with no response. My ticket number is 30151065.

I was supposed to launch my new store this weekend (tomorrow) but it's obvious that will not be the case. If someone could offer any help?

Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 55 50

Hey @sunflowersoul!

Thank you for letting us know!

While you have sent on your ticket number, this is not something Shopify staff can access from the forums, as we would need to authenticate you from the help center in order to proceed. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, you have taken the next best step here by creating your support request. Our queues are handled on a first come, first served basis, the time it will take to get an update does depend on what the queue currently looks like and how many requests came in before your own.

While I'm not able to provide an exact timeline for when you will hear back, rest assured they will get back to you as soon as possible. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog