Solved

Streamline theme moving the position of the logo on the mobile homepage

maskyourbeliefs
Tourist
8 1 0

Hello, I am using Shopify Streamline V.2 theme and I need to move the position of the logo on the mobile homepage from the center position to the far left. There is not a way to do this in the back end manager. Can someone please help me or send me a link on how to move this logo to align left just on the mobile view?   Thanks so much!  here is a link to my site: https://maskyourbeliefs.com/

Accepted Solution (1)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

This is an accepted solution.

@maskyourbeliefs - please add this css to the very end of your theme.css file and check, should be like screenshot below.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px){
.header-layout--mobile-logo-only {justify-content: left;}
}

suyash1_0-1642221990546.png

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

This is an accepted solution.

@maskyourbeliefs - please add this css to the very end of your theme.css file and check, should be like screenshot below.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px){
.header-layout--mobile-logo-only {justify-content: left;}
}

suyash1_0-1642221990546.png

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
maskyourbeliefs
Tourist
8 1 0

Hi! Thanks so much for sending me this, I will give it a try, are you a developer, can you help me with this as a paid project if I can not figure out how to do it myself?  

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@maskyourbeliefs - yes sure, give it a try, it is very easy

go to online store->themes->actions->edit html/css-> you will get css file in assets and copy+paste it to the very end, if any issue then you have my email below.

maskyourbeliefs
Tourist
8 1 0

Hi I can't get to the html, the choices I have in the drop down are Edit code and then it goes to layout and templates

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@maskyourbeliefs - yes please click edit code. go to template

maskyourbeliefs
Tourist
8 1 0

Hi Under templates which of these do I select to get into the mobile homepage, see attached, sorry I am a graphic designer, 

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.52.29 AM.png

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@maskyourbeliefs - please go to assets folder, theme.css / theme.css.liquid  file and paste my given code above at very end of it.

maskyourbeliefs
Tourist
8 1 0

Thank you so much, this wokred and once I found the code it was super easy, AWESOME!!!

Thanks again for all your help, I really apperciate it!  Rachel