Solved

Supply theme - Can customers upload photos to a link on my store website for customized products?

lctyiwen
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi guys,

I have a general question regarding selling customized products. For example, I'd like to sell t-shirts with customers' own photos on them. When they check out, I want them to upload their photos, so when I receive orders, I have both of their payments and photos.

I think I can still sell customized products and collect payments and ask customers to email me their photos afterwards. But I just think it'd be much easier if customers can upload their photos and pay during checkout.

Please let me know what you think. Thank you very much!

Best,

Yiwen

Accepted Solution (1)

Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lctyiwen 

Aibek is here from Speedimize.io

Here you can take at answer, it can help you as well: 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Customer-Uploading-Files-on-Checkout/m-p/368276/h... 

You can't add anything else during the checkout process. You can add a custom field on the product page and make it optional.

Hope that helps you.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lctyiwen 

Aibek is here from Speedimize.io

Here you can take at answer, it can help you as well: 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Customer-Uploading-Files-on-Checkout/m-p/368276/h... 

You can't add anything else during the checkout process. You can add a custom field on the product page and make it optional.

Hope that helps you.

scaleupprint
Shopify Partner
39 4 10

Hi @lctyiwen , you can create custom fields on the product page where your user can upload images related to product and enter required values as directly uploading fields from the checkout page is not possible. In addition to that, their are few Shopify apps that does provide the functionality to upload images with the product.

Also, if you want to provide more freedom to your user where she can view the final product with upload image as preview try using some of the customization apps.

If you find my post helpful, please like and accept solution
Advanced Product Customizer Image Swatch, Color Swatch, unlimited product options, product designer for personalized products
Email: info@scaleupprint.comFor Shopify tips & tricks follow our YouTube channel