survey/questionnaire pre-checkout

kerry14
2 0 0

i am looking for a solution for my pharmacy store need to have a mandatory survey/questionnaire pre-checkout depending on their answer they can buy the OTC or prescription drugs. example if you try to purchase numbing cream from the following site:  https://www.boots.com/ it will give a better understanding of the feature i need. Help would be greatly appreciated. 

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
233 32 64

Hi, @kerry14!

The quickest and easiest way to see if you can add this feature onto your store is by looking into installing a third-party app from our Shopify App store. I did a bit of digging on my end and was able to find some that you might be interested in, feel free to take a closer look at them:

Just a note that these apps are made by third-party developers outside of Shopify. So if you need more information about each respective app’s functionality, I recommend getting in touch with the app developers as they are best equipped to answer app specific queries. I know you're looking for a mandatory quiz that customers will need to complete before checkout, and I wasn't able to see if the app above would allow for the quiz to be mandatory or optional. So this would be something you can double check with the app developers.

The functionality you're after sounds pretty niche, so if you're unable to find a third-party app that will help it's best to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts. They're equipped with coding knowledge and should be able to implement a specific solution for your store.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog