Technical support for my Account

RandyC
4 0 0

Where is the link to your own technical support? I have been trying to log into my account to work but it is asking me to enter the authentication code. I'm not receiving any codes from your system and the phone number listed is correct. I clicked resend a hundred times already!

Replies 6 (6)

Moeed
Shopify Partner
3692 931 1163

Hey @RandyC 

To contact Shopify's technical support for assistance with your account and authentication code issues, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Shopify website (www.shopify.com) and scroll down to the footer section.
  2. In the footer, click on the "Support" link. This will take you to the Shopify Help Center.
  3. In the Help Center, click on the "Contact support" button. You may need to sign in to your Shopify account if you're not already logged in.
  4. You'll be presented with options to contact support, such as through live chat, email, or phone. Choose the option that works best for you.
  5. Fill in the required details and describe your issue with the authentication code not being received. Provide any relevant information that can help Shopify's support team assist you more effectively.
  6. Submit your request, and Shopify's support team will respond to you as soon as possible to help resolve the issue.

If I managed to help you then, don't forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp

- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
- Your Coffee Tip and my code, A perfect blend. ❤️
RandyC
4 0 0

I don't see any links to "contact live chat" or "email support" the website is ass.

See the screenshot.

RandyC_0-1685948280719.png

Moeed
Shopify Partner
3692 931 1163

Hey @RandyC 

Since you're facing an account issue, So you'll need to click on Account and then you'll have to click on Logging in. After that, you will have these options below. You can select an option depending on how you would like to be assisted.

Capture.JPG

If I managed to help you then, don't forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp

- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
- Your Coffee Tip and my code, A perfect blend. ❤️
RandyC
4 0 0

Hi Moeed,

I'm sorry, I'm already logged in for 2hrs and nothing happens. See screenshot below.

RandyC_0-1685948800142.png

I also tried this on Google Chrome and I keep on getting the same result. There's no button for Live Chat at all

RandyC
4 0 0

I'm trying to log into my work email admin account for Nanoleaf.

Here's the email address: randy@nanoleaf.me

It is asking me for the authentication code but I'm not receiving anything thru text. The number on file is correct. I need to login right now to do my job 😞 

There's no live chat button anywhere and all troubleshooting that I have done so far doesn't work. 

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 223

Hi @RandyC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'd be happy to provide some assistance with accessing your shop, to ensure this gets resolved. 

When it comes to account specific inquiries like this one, you will want to to connect with us directly. This will allow for our advisor team to get you authenticated, as we don't have access to any account specific information through the Community. They will also be able to take a closer look into why you're not receiving the verification codes to successfully log in and ensure it gets resolved. 

To connect with us, you can follow this link

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog