Solved

The product is shown on the collection page but the individual product pages are not showing up

Isabel2648
Shopify Partner
17 0 3

The navigation is correct, for example see photo below. 

Capture.PNG

But when I click on any product (for example the crewneck) it shows up as,

Capture2.PNG

I have a similar issue when I try to view by clicking "preview" on the product building page. 

Capture3.PNG

How can I correct this issue?

Accepted Solution (1)

Aashish_Bhatt
Shopify Partner
116 9 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Isabel2648 ,

Welcome to the Shopify community. Thanks for asking a good question on community. I would be happy to help you.

As I see your query. I need to the website URL to look into the exact issue. Kindly share the URL here.

Thanks

If Helpful, Please Like & Accept Solution | Ecommerce Evolutionist | Shopify Solutions Architect | For Custom Modifications, Hire Me! | Connect on WhatsApp | Any Queries? Reach Me via Email: development.aashish@gmail.com | Shopify Maestro | Skype: aashish.bhatt91

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Aashish_Bhatt
Shopify Partner
116 9 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Isabel2648 ,

Welcome to the Shopify community. Thanks for asking a good question on community. I would be happy to help you.

As I see your query. I need to the website URL to look into the exact issue. Kindly share the URL here.

Thanks

If Helpful, Please Like & Accept Solution | Ecommerce Evolutionist | Shopify Solutions Architect | For Custom Modifications, Hire Me! | Connect on WhatsApp | Any Queries? Reach Me via Email: development.aashish@gmail.com | Shopify Maestro | Skype: aashish.bhatt91