To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

The product is shown on the collection page but the individual product pages are not showing up

Solved
Isabel2648
Shopify Partner
17 0 3

The navigation is correct, for example see photo below. 

Capture.PNG

But when I click on any product (for example the crewneck) it shows up as,

Capture2.PNG

I have a similar issue when I try to view by clicking "preview" on the product building page. 

Capture3.PNG

How can I correct this issue?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Aashish_Bhatt
Shopify Partner
102 7 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Isabel2648 ,

Welcome to the Shopify community. Thanks for asking a good question on community. I would be happy to help you.

As I see your query. I need to the website URL to look into the exact issue. Kindly share the URL here.

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes, Hire me. || Connect on WhatsApp
- Regarding any help and assistance feel free to contact me on Email: development.aashish@gmail.com
Shopify Expert | Skype : aashish.bhatt91

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Aashish_Bhatt
Shopify Partner
102 7 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Isabel2648 ,

Welcome to the Shopify community. Thanks for asking a good question on community. I would be happy to help you.

As I see your query. I need to the website URL to look into the exact issue. Kindly share the URL here.

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes, Hire me. || Connect on WhatsApp
- Regarding any help and assistance feel free to contact me on Email: development.aashish@gmail.com
Shopify Expert | Skype : aashish.bhatt91