Have you thought about manipulating this app for your store: https://apps.shopify.com/bookthatapp?surface_detail=booking&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_p... ?
Here you have some other apps built for service bookings but should be able to be used for your type of scenario.
All apps have pros and cons, I ended up using advanced product options, if anyone wanna see how i did it visit my store magic-tickets.myshopify.com
Here are a few options about your question theme park ticket price for how you can set up a calendar on your Shopify product page and have the price change according to the date selected:
1. Use a Shopify app. There are a number of Shopify apps that allow you to add a calendar to your product pages. Some of these apps also allow you to set up price rules based on the date selected. Here are a few popular options:
* Easy Appointment Booking: This app allows you to create a bookable calendar for your products. You can set up different prices for different dates, and the app will automatically update the price on the product page when a customer selects a date.
* BookThatApp: This app is another popular option for adding a calendar to your product pages. It also allows you to set up price rules based on the date selected.
2. Use a custom code solution. If you're comfortable with coding, you can also create your own custom solution for adding a calendar to your product pages and having the price change according to the date selected. There are a number of resources available online that can help you with this, such as the Shopify Developer Guide.
3. Use a third-party website to embed a calendar. There are a number of third-party websites like pricealertin that allow you to embed a calendar on your website. Once you've embedded the calendar, you can then set up price rules based on the date selected. Here are a few popular options:
* Google Calendar: Google Calendar is a free service that allows you to create and share calendars. You can embed a Google Calendar on your website by following the instructions on the Google Calendar website.
* iCal: iCal is a calendar application that is included with macOS and iOS devices. You can embed an iCal calendar on your website by following the instructions on the iCal website.
Which option you choose will depend on your specific needs and level of expertise. If you're looking for a quick and easy solution, then using a Shopify app is a good option. If you need more flexibility or control, then a custom code solution or a third-party website may be a better option.
Here are some additional tips for setting up a calendar on your Shopify product pages:
Make sure the calendar is easy to use. Customers should be able to easily select the date they want and see the price change accordingly.
Use clear and concise labels. The labels for the calendar should be clear and concise so that customers know what they are selecting.
Use high-quality images. The images for the calendar should be high-quality so that customers can see what they are buying.
Test the calendar thoroughly. Make sure the calendar works properly before you launch it on your website.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023