Why is the mobile view of my Shopify theme not working properly?

Chadalla89
Visitor
2 0 0

My desktop site is working flawlessly when I use any desktop, but for some reason the mobile viewing is messed up when it was running fine for a while? Maybe Shopify issues or mine? The mobile navigation link list disappears and reappears when it wants, as well as the member login on the navigation bar. When I’m inside my theme customization page, everything appears normal and in working order on the mobile side. I’m at complete loss of words, I had my grand opening yesterday and everything ran fine until this afternoon. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!  My site is www.chaddyboys.com

password : LauraLove

Replies 2 (2)

Chadalla89
Visitor
2 0 0

356BAF84-E538-47DD-87CF-3210ABB0523E.png

90709436-B822-4414-8E1D-184EAE109860.png

Alex_mcl
Shopify Partner
25 5 10

It looks like Liquid is rendering the login form twice. 

Without seeing the theme file it is difficult to check the code, as I can only see the rendered code on the front-end. 

If you have not edited any of the code, it will be a bug with the theme, so it's worth going to the theme developers support channel where-ever you bought it. 

If you did edit some code, it is probably that you have mistakenly copied and pasted code incorrectly. And you will need to revert to the original code for the sidebar. 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

www.mcleancreative.co.uk