Third party domain getting regularly disconnected

Delijack
Visitor
2 0 0

Good morning,

today (Sunday) was the 2nd time my domain got disconnected. Last time it happened was Sunday last week. 

Two questions:

1. How can I be automatically informed if my site is down (someone trying to buy on delidoor told me)
  2. What would be the main cause behind this disconnection?

IMG_5832.jpeg

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Delijack 

As far as I know, we do not have a notification for when/if a domain becomes disconnected; however, the fact that your domain is disconnecting several times over the last few weeks is concerning. If you're able to reconnect the domain without any issues, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support so this issue can be escalated to our Technical Support team for further review. 

If you do have issues reconnecting the domain (i.e. it's saying it's missing values) then that would be something you'd want to contact GoDaddy for as they'd be able to look into why the values are changing which is resulting in your domain being disconnected. 

You can contact support do by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog