Solved

Why isn't quantity updating the price on my Shopify site?

garypanganiban
4 0 1

Please attachment. When we are adding quantity it doesn't update the price or is not adding properly. Our site is https://tcvmpet.com/

Screenshot_16.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @garypanganiban,

Hyde here from Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit this link and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @garypanganiban,

Hyde here from Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit this link and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.