Why aren't product variants displaying on my Tomoko Shopify theme?

dankmemer2021
Visitor
2 0 0

hi, I'm using the tomoko theme I have a product with variants however on the product page the variants is not showing. can anyone help?

https://tomoko-demo.myshopify.com/

download (11).png

Replies 3 (3)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 160

Hey, @dankmemer2021!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

It sounds like your product variants aren't seeming to appear on your live site. I can definitely see how this is a problem, and I'm happy to look into this with you. Thank you for posting a link to your site and a screenshot, as those are helpful in understanding the issue.

I did some exploring on your site, and I wasn't able to see any variants on any of your products. With that said, I was unable to locate the product in your screenshot, the "Borotto Lumia 16 Egg Incubator". In order to investigate and get a better idea of what's going on with your variants, could you please reply back to this post and include the following: 

• A screenshot of a product with variants in your admin- showing the variants currently added
  • A link to the same product on your live site

I'm looking forward to hearing back and taking a closer look with you! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 160

Hey, @dankmemer2021!

Thanks for getting back to me with a link to the correct site. I'm unable to access the product page you linked however, because it appears the site in question is locked with a storefront password. Are you able to share the storefront password with me so I can take a look? This will be found in your Online Store > Preferences section of the admin, near the bottom of that page. It's important to note that the storefront password is different from the password you use to log into Shopify, and please do not share the password you use to log into Shopify anywhere. 

Additionally, could you please provide a screenshot from your admin of the product in question, showing the variants you've added to it? 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.