Solved

Can Shopify improve page navigation for buyers in my store?

Katrina27
Excursionist
17 1 0

Not sure how to explain this, and I have a feeling it will be a Shopify Internal fix.  The numbers at the bottom of each page of my store

do not have anything that gives the buyer a clue that there is more than one page to the collection.

shopify.JPG

You need to hover your mouse just to the right until the little hand appears and then click, unfortunately buyers won't know this, any kind of fix ? or it it a design thing

Cheers for any help    Kat

Accepted Solution (1)
tim
Shopify Expert
3258 232 1178

This is an accepted solution.

Customize=> Theme Settings=>  Colors: "Links and primary button background" -- this settings controls colors of pagination links. And it also controls the color of cart button, so I guess you should change it more contrasting color.

However,  if you want to change only pagination links color separately, then you can add rule like this to the very bottom of your theme.scss.liguid asset:

.pagination a {
    color:  gray;
}

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

tim
Shopify Expert
3258 232 1178

This is definitely a theme/theme configuration problem. Having a link to your page (preview link, if password protected) will help to pinpoint the problem.

Katrina27
Excursionist
17 1 0

Sorry, thanks for your help, see link next message

tim
Shopify Expert
3258 232 1178

This is an accepted solution.

Customize=> Theme Settings=>  Colors: "Links and primary button background" -- this settings controls colors of pagination links. And it also controls the color of cart button, so I guess you should change it more contrasting color.

However,  if you want to change only pagination links color separately, then you can add rule like this to the very bottom of your theme.scss.liguid asset:

.pagination a {
    color:  gray;
}

Katrina27
Excursionist
17 1 0

Thank you so much, link and primary button worked, legend.

Katrina27
Excursionist
17 1 0

Sorry first link pointless (only one page atm)

https://jonesandcokitchenware.com/collections/drink-bottles-and-lunch-boxes