Solved

Updating my shop and syncing to Facebook

Beadworkz
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi, I recently linked my Shopify to my Facebook Page and it doesn't seem to sync when I update products. I have temporarily disconnected my Facebook Page until I manage to work this out. If I reinstall the Facebook sales channel, will this solve my problem and sync the new version of my products? Also, I would like to know whether products I have archived in my Shopify Store will automatically be archived in Facebook, or will I need to manually do this? Thanks if you can help! 🙂

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Beadworkz 

Reconnecting Facebook will likely push your products to sync but it may not appear instantly. Product updates take up to 24 hours to sync to Facebook. With that, any products that are archived, or unpublished from the Facebook sales channel will be removed within 24 hours. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Beadworkz 

Reconnecting Facebook will likely push your products to sync but it may not appear instantly. Product updates take up to 24 hours to sync to Facebook. With that, any products that are archived, or unpublished from the Facebook sales channel will be removed within 24 hours. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog