Solved

URGENT HELP! Product Page images not showing on iPhone/IOS Safari

jacauschi23
Explorer
61 9 17

Images for products with multiple images are not showing on iphone Safari, just the thumbnail sliders. However, images for products that only have 1 image are showing fine. And everything works fine on Desktop Safari. I'm using the Kingdom Shopify Theme and it says ios Safari is supported for mobile so not sure why it's doing this. I've put in a lot of time to launch and now I can't because of this! 

I need this fixed immediately. Anybody have a solution?

How can I contact Shopify directly about this?

IMG_0610.jpg

doja.vip

PW: aobrew

Accepted Solution (1)
jacauschi23
Explorer
61 9 17

This is an accepted solution.

Replies 5 (5)

jacauschi23
Explorer
61 9 17

PLEASE HELP

jacauschi23
Explorer
61 9 17

This is an accepted solution.

FIXED

onsethomes
Tourist
4 0 3

hi, where is the solution. I am facing the same problem. Images are not showing on iPhone but showing on androids

onsethomes
Tourist
4 0 3

592CB3DE-E089-4A57-9B6A-16CD3581693D.png

Hi, can you please share the solution. It has been 3 days and the product images are still not showing 

J2Games
Visitor
1 0 0

We are having the same issue.  I opened a ticket with Shopify support yesterday (4/20) and they said they were unable to replicate the problem.  Now I see others are also having the issue so I know its not just our storefront.   We have the same issue, PC and Android devices are fine, iOS devices the images dont appear.  We also noticed that using Chrome App on iPhone ALSO results in the images being lost.  This only seems to be on our main page.