Variants not showing up.

TheResinator
5 0 0

I've input my variant which is colour but when I add the variants and add pictures, hit save and go to my website the variant isn't showing up. 

https://theresinator.com.au/products/t-rex-dangles

Theme - Craft 

Replies 3 (3)
Erin
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
141 19 33

Hi there @TheResinator.

I've taken a look and it appears that the theme Craft does not have the "variant picker" block included in the product page template by default. This means that without adding the variant picker manually, your customers won't see variant options on the storefront.

You can add the variant picker block by going to Online store > Themes in your Shopify Admin and clicking Customize next to the theme you are working with. Once in your theme editor make sure you are editing your Default product page and then you can add the Variant picker block into the Product information section. 

You can see an example of what this setting looks here:

06-18-87497-86938

This will allow your variants to be displayed and selected on your storefront as long as you are adding variants to your products correctly.

For reference, you can find the steps to add variants to your products on this page here. You can also read more about using sections and blocks within your theme editor on this page here.

Please let me know if you try that out and are still having trouble with it. I'd be happy to troubleshoot this further if you need it.

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TheResinator
5 0 0

Screenshot_20220308-211130_Chrome.jpg

I don't have that product description section on my theme 

Erin
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
141 19 33

Hi @TheResinator 

Thank you for that screenshot! It looks like you are currently editing your Home page. In order to edit your product page you will want to switch the template you are editing to your Default product page template. You can do this by clicking the dropdown menu at the top of the page in your theme editor. Then you will want to select Product > Default product and the Product information section will appear on the left. I've included an example below of what this will look like if you are using the theme, Craft.

08-46-77963-84185

You can also read more about using the theme editor on this page here.

Don't hesitate to reply back if you are still having trouble adding the variant picker.

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog