Solved

Venture theme: Subtext not displaying on mobile

ctsimon
Tourist
12 1 1

Hey team,

I am working on our Noma.com site and my subtext is not displaying on mobile and was wondering if someone can assist me with what code to add into our file?

Desktop

ctsimon_0-1635455964048.png

Mobile:

ctsimon_1-1635456011235.png

I identified where my header text is from component-slideshow.liquid

but not sure what to add here. 

{%- endif -%} 
            <div class="content medium-up--one-quarter small--four-fifths small--text-center">
              {% if block.settings.title != blank %}
                  <h5 class="h2" style="color:{{block.settings.font_color}} !important">{{block.settings.title}}</h5>

{% endif %}

Accepted Solution (1)

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 735

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ctsimon,

Please send code of component-slideshow.liquid file. I need the code of the whole thing to be able to see the subtext variable.

Then I will guide you to add the code to display it. 

Ex: subtext variable is subtext. Please add the code here: https://i.imgur.com/Oe8k4gU.png 

{% if block.settings.subtext != blank %}
  <p class="h6" style="color:{{block.settings.font_color}} !important">{{block.settings.subtext }}</p>
 {% endif %}

Hope it clear to you.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

IttantaTech
Shopify Partner
525 55 102

Hello , @ctsimon 

There are two different slideshows for desktop and mobile. So I think you didn't put HTML code for subtext  in mobile slideshow.

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 735

Hi @ctsimon,

I checked and your slideshow is divided into 2, 1 display on desktop, 1 display on mobile and code on mobile without subtext. So can you send me the code of sections/slideshow.liquid file or component-slideshow.liquid file. I will check and guide you in detail.

Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 735

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ctsimon,

Please send code of component-slideshow.liquid file. I need the code of the whole thing to be able to see the subtext variable.

Then I will guide you to add the code to display it. 

Ex: subtext variable is subtext. Please add the code here: https://i.imgur.com/Oe8k4gU.png 

{% if block.settings.subtext != blank %}
  <p class="h6" style="color:{{block.settings.font_color}} !important">{{block.settings.subtext }}</p>
 {% endif %}

Hope it clear to you.