WCAG Compliance - duplicate Aria / ID "accessibleNav"

Paloma_Medina
1 0 0

I am trying to meet WCAG AA compliance for our site and am getting errors  for duplicate IDs and ARIA roles, but I can't figure out where in the liquid templates I can change this ID. Does anyone know where to access this? I found one instance of "accessibleNav" in the header.liquid file, but it is an ARIA role, not an ID, so this is not the offending instance. I can't find the site-nav template anywhere. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 8.51.01 PM.png

0 Likes

Hello ,
Which theme you are using if possible share site URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
ladyday16kmc
7 0 0

Did you ever get an answer on where to change the aria id's? I'm having similar issues with my site navigation menus.

I don't know where to change their labels so they have unique namesI don't know where to change their labels so they have unique names

0 Likes