webpage preview not working on mobile

storybook
Visitor
2 0 0

I created and designed the store. On the computer, the preview of the desktop and mobile options is okay. When I look at the page on my phone, it's a wrong display - a different display..distorted..small fonts, etc..

wrong displaywrong displaycorrect displaycorrect display

Replies 6 (6)
storybook
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes. that would be great

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2090 147 247

Hi, @storybook.

Welcome to the Shopify community!

Thank you for sharing screenshots of your view from a desktop and mobile device.

To gather more context on the issue, could you provide more information on the following

• Share your store URL so we can test it out on desktop and mobile to replicate the issue.
  • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
  • What theme are you using?
  • Have you tried previewing your store in a fresh Shopify theme from the Shopify Mobile app? (I'll share steps below) 
  • Have you tried viewing your store outside of the theme editor to see if the issue displays?

How to preview your store in a fresh Shopify theme from the Shopify Mobile app:

• First, navigate to the Shopify Mobile app and log in to your store.
  • In the app select, Store > Online Store > Manage all themes.
  • Scroll down to the section labelled Popular free themes, and add any free Shopify-powered theme.
  • Once the theme has finished installing to your store, click the (...) three dots on the left side of the theme > Preview.
  • Your store should open in a new browser outside the app allowing you to view any display issues and if they are carried out onto a fresh theme.

Let us know if the display issue is present on a fresh theme. I'd also love to hear what type of store you created and what you're actively working on.

I look forward to your reply!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ratss
Tourist
5 0 1

Please help im having the same issue with Dawn theme. Please see post below.

Ratss
Tourist
5 0 1

I am having the exact same issue onogold.ca

Can someone please help clarify this? It was working fine till today when i tried integrating my site with Facebook

Ratss
Tourist
5 0 1

other themes are working fine and older versions of my site are working fine. Its just the latest and live site looks odd.

Ratss
Tourist
5 0 1

Storybook i resolved by issue by reverting my theme.css file to a time when my site was acting normally. You can do that bu clicking edit code for your theme> theme.css > on the top left there is a "Current" click it to get drop down> select a time when it was all working fine.

I had this issue when i tried verifying my domain with Facebook. So i deleted the facebook sales channel and reverted my theme code.