To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Website Blocked: Your connection is not private

Solved
BoldenCoffee
2 0 0

It seems like this has been a matter in the past so I'm hopeful for a quick resolution. I'm encountering the issue where my domain from GoDaddy is appearing in the Shopify store as "Your connection is not private" blocking users from accessing the store. I was able to access the store as recently as yesterday and will have been live one month in just a few days. Could you assist with this? BoldenBeansCoffeeCo.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2333 161 317

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @BoldenCoffee!

Thanks for letting us know about this!

The good news is I am able to access the domain you shared here okay from my location no problem and it's showing as secure in my browser.

Would you have made any changes to this domain, such as editing its DNS records recently?

You mentioned you had previously been able to access this okay, did you start to get reports from customers encountering this issue preventing them from accessing this store?

Any other info you can share on your domain and how this issue appears for you and your customers would be greatly helpful!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2333 161 317

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @BoldenCoffee!

Thanks for letting us know about this!

The good news is I am able to access the domain you shared here okay from my location no problem and it's showing as secure in my browser.

Would you have made any changes to this domain, such as editing its DNS records recently?

You mentioned you had previously been able to access this okay, did you start to get reports from customers encountering this issue preventing them from accessing this store?

Any other info you can share on your domain and how this issue appears for you and your customers would be greatly helpful!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lareprosantacom
1 0 0
BoldenCoffee
2 0 0

I'm back up and running. I had customers report no issues on a desktop but on their mobile phones they received the same prompt. When refreshing they were able to revive the page. I was on a WiFi network that I think may have prevented access because once I went to cellular I was able to get through. Hopeful it was a one off scenario! Thank you for the quick follow up.