Website fails to load on mobile

Steven_Samuels
Excursionist
58 0 7

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with a new store I have created.

The site seems to be fine when tested on desktop, but there is a regular, intermittent error where it will not load on mobile.

This error occurs when a mobile phone is connected to the internet by WiFi or 4G and has occurred accross different network providers (EE and Vodafone are known to exhibit the problem).

The web page spends a few seconds attempting to load and then results in the message

This site can't be reached

valhallavikingfestival.co.uk unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:

Checking the connection

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

https://valhallavikingfestival.co.uk/

I purchased the domain name prior to the Shopify setup, so followed Shopify instructions on creating the DNS records.

The error occurs quite often, but not all the time. Sometimes it loads on mobile, but there seems to be several times a day that it does not.

I am currently driving a lot of traffic to this website as part of a pre-launch campaign, which has a deadline of November 2nd, so I really need a reliable connection to this website.

Can anyone offer any help or advice?

I contacted Shopify customer support and they believe the issue is not on their side, but it occurs on different devices and different mobile providers.

Any assitance is hugely appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

Screenshot_20191010-084221.png

Replies 10 (10)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hello

This issue can be seen on desktop also.

Some times your site shows that msg on desktop.

I think that is network issue. 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
edredona
Tourist
6 0 0

Did you get this fixed? I'm getting the same issue with one of the ISP in Colombia "Claro" and I know other shops are having the same issue. My shop is edredona.com

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 5.34.41 pm.png

sketchedup20
Tourist
3 0 3

I'm facing the same issue. Was this fixed? does it automatically get fixed? It happens over different networks.

edredona
Tourist
6 0 0

I put it behind clouflare and that solved the issue for me

sketchedup20
Tourist
3 0 3

This worked! Thank you so much! Lets see if my issue stays solved.

Sharif1996
Visitor
2 0 0

Hola que tal? Soy de Peru y tengo un problema similiar con el operador Entel. Cuando se intenta ingresar a nuestra tienda con datos no le ingresa. Pudiste en el ultimo timepo averiguar cual era el verdadero problema o  usando CloudFare fue tu unica solución?

Gracias.

edredona
Tourist
6 0 0
Si, puse la tienda detras de cloudflare y listo.
Sharif1996
Visitor
2 0 0
Buenas tardes, disculpa que te moleste es que no he encontrado info por
ninguna parte. Existe alguna configuración especifica en CloudFare que
hayas tenido que realizar, en los registros? Porque sigo teniendo el
problema o demora en solucionarse una vez redireccionado al nuevo servidor?

Gracias
Sharif
krivera2
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having the same issue. I'm sorry, as I don't understand, but what does "put it behind clouflare" mean? Is that a shopify app that I need to download or something?

Thank you in advance

edredona
Tourist
6 0 0

create an account on Cloudflare and configure DNS Management of your domain.