Website not indexing properly due to canonical info

1 0 0

Hey guys,

I am attempting to debug for a client, but can't seem to resolve this issue. They recently noticed their website not showing up on Google, and I fixed a bunch of redirects, but this isn't the root cause.
The canonical page that google is attempting to index isn't the main website, but instead is pointing to 

I've tried clearing any apps that may have caused this issue, but also looked in the code for the theme files, and unable to find any weird injections that is changing/adding this.
Need some help on this please.
Replies 0 (0)