FROM CACHE - en_header

What are the best shopify page builders?

bowsandbeyond
1 0 0

Hi, 
I am working on a store and I need to make custom pages. For that I need page builder. Can someone recommend some page builders?

Replies 3 (3)
David_Weru
Shopify Partner
177 16 42

Hello,

Shopify comes with a theme customizer which you can use to add pages and modify sections of said pages.

Here's some documentation on that.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/os/customize

If you'd like further assistance, please feel free to message me.

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hy there, there are many page builders are available in Shopify app store. you can use one from the famous ones like PageFly, Shogun, or Automizely. but i would suggest that you can buy a premium theme on which you can customize a lot of thing without any coding you can buy a premium theme if you want to pay for one time only and page builders charge you on monthly basis.

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador
JD-GemPages
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi @bowsandbeyond,

I want to introduce the GemPages app - a very powerful page builder. Its biggest strength is in the customization capability with the flexible drag & drop editor with a large element library so you can literally build. design and optimize the store how you imagine it - Without coding skills (There are custom code blocks as well for even more customization - because creativity is unlimited 😛 )

The pricing plans are reasonable, you get a lot with the fee you pay. You can try from the Basic plan and see if it suits you first 😉

The app website: gempages.net, you should be able to find a lot more information there. And you can access on-page live chat if you need assistance with any information even before installing : )

JD Dos | Marketing @ GemPages

GemPages - Build any high-converting store pages for any business

- If you find my reply helpful, please hit Like and Mark as Solution
- Get connected: App Store | Blog | Community | Help Center