Where is the product-grid-item.liquid file in Dawn 2.0?

Where is the product-grid-item.liquid file in Dawn 2.0?

Fidiak
Tourist
11 0 6

Hi, I want to ask how can I find ,,product-grid-item.liquid file,, in theme Dawn 2.0 ? I have problem with Google search console with indexing my page and I think that this problem with indexing is with duplicit product on my web. Google have problems with crawling my page and I looking for solution. I found some solution but in this theme Dawn 2.0 can't find this code. If you have any advice to help me I will be very happy for your help.  Also I have some not existing pages but Google search console still showing me as a problem with no existing pages. I don't know how to delete from google console...

Thanks for your help.
Martin

Replies 23 (23)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36927 3642 11995

@Fidiak 

oh sorry for that issue can you please share store url 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Fidiak
Tourist
11 0 6
FranciscoHuaman
Visitor
2 0 0

hi @KetanKumar , i also need help, imtrying to find the same  Product-Grid-Item.Liquid File on my Sense Theme. My website is https://www.livingful.store/

thanks

healinglotus
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Ketan, I'm also struggling with the same issue, I also can't find the product-grid-item.liquid and “<a href=”{{ product.url | within: collection }}”>” URL in my themes code. My website URL is https://healinglotusshop.com/  Can you help me find it?

techwearstorm
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Ketan,

I have the issue, cant find product-grid-item.liquid or product-card-grid.liquid

Could you please help me ?
Here is my website : https://techwearstorm.com/

Thank you so much

GemPages
Shopify Partner
5621 1261 1230

Hello @Fidiak ,

It's GemPages support team and glad to support you today.

You could please try finding the code in one of two files:

GemPages_0-1670481609702.png

I hope it can help.

Best regards,
GemPages Support Team

GemPages - Build any high-converting store pages for any business

- If you find my reply helpful, please hit Like and Mark as Solution
- Get connected: App Store | Blog | Community | Help Center
Fidiak
Tourist
11 0 6

Dear GemPages,

thanks for reply and help. I am going to fight with it.

Will let you know.

Regards Martin

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36927 3642 11995

@Fidiak 

its snippets card-product

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Fidiak
Tourist
11 0 6

Thanks for help,

as I mentioned I am looking for within: collection in this codes but unsuccessful. I want to stop shopify to duplicate product for Google search console.

Regards Martin

Fidiak
Tourist
11 0 6

GemPages,

I tried to change code in mentioned parts but there is no within: collection part in this codes

I can't find it in this Dawn theme code.

So result is unsuccessful.

I think I asked wrong. I want to stop shopify to duplicate product for Google search console.

Something changed in code...

Martin

esraaalaidy
Tourist
5 0 1

can I know what to change inside the code here , I have the same problem can you help please

jagnethn
Tourist
4 0 4

Incredible, 2023 And I have the same problem. 

Why Shopify duplicates all same information for different products pages??, it is absurd.  I mean, there should be a reason, but for newbies like me and others, it is not easy to find a solution. 

And Forums like this we find lack of actual solutions.

The video with the possible solution is (4) How to Fix Duplicate Product URLs in Shopify (2022 Update) - YouTube. sd. But can not find the file product-grid-item.liquid in snippets. Or a similar file with the code within: collection, that should solve our problem.

So, keep trying.

webifym
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

I've been struggling with this issue for two days and haven't been able to find a solution... It seems that Shopify is constantly changing  themes' structure and files without taking into account the negative impact on a site's SEO.  I'm considering migrating my client's store to another platform that is more SEO friendly.  

Xtianmanrique
Tourist
5 0 5

Hi guys, anyone solved the problem?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36927 3642 11995

@Xtianmanrique 

can you please share store url so i will check and let you know 

Xtianmanrique
Tourist
5 0 5

Thanks a lot Ketan, I really need help. My url is http://www.alteare.pe

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36927 3642 11995

@Xtianmanrique 

thanks you have check snnipet card-produuct 

Xtianmanrique
Tourist
5 0 5

Thanks for your help Ketan!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36927 3642 11995

@Xtianmanrique 

it my pleasure to help us 

redoyshakh
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello Ketan, I've been also struggling with this issue, I did not find product-grid-item.liquid and “<a href=”{{ product.url | within: collection }}”>” URL in my themes code. My website URL is https://lucerestore.com/. Can you help me with that How can I find it?

Nancy88
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi sir, I have the same problem with finding the product-grid-item.liquid. My site is:https://designformal.com

Thanks a lot.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36927 3642 11995

@Nancy88 

Thanks for reach out yes how can i help you 

Sarveshtech
Shopify Partner
6 1 2

i got the sollution go to this file : product-card.liquid
then replace this code : <a class="card-title link-underline{% if settings.product_title_line_text != 'full' %} card-title-ellipsis{% endif %}{% if variant_selected != blank %} card-title-change{% endif %}" href="{{ product_card_product.url }}" data-product-title="{{ product_card_product.title | escape }}" data-product-url="{{ product_card_product.url }}">
to this code :     

{%- liquid
assign product_url = product_card_product.url | split: '?' | first
assign collection_url = product_card_product.collections.first.url | split: '?' | first
-%}

<a class="card-title link-underline{% if settings.product_title_line_text != 'full' %} card-title-ellipsis{% endif %}{% if variant_selected != blank %} card-title-change{% endif %}" href="{{ collection_url }}{{ product_url }}" data-product-title="{{ product_card_product.title | escape }}" data-product-url="{{ collection_url }}{{ product_url }}">