White spcae under footer of product pages

Zain7
3 0 0

Facing this issue on my store... Large white space under the footer of only product pages... Following is the link os page.... 

https://prayfashion.com/collections/top-selling/products/pray-no-fear-womens-shirt-1?variant=4076879...

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
439 67 87

Hi, @Zain7.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some help with this. Can I start by asking what theme you are using for your shop, and are you using a Shopify theme or a third-party theme? My next question would be, have you done any coding customization on your theme, yourself? If you are using a third-party theme, and have not manipulated your coding in any way, my recommendation would be to reach out to the developers of your theme. 

Feel free to reach back out here with any further context, I would be more than happy to take a closer look!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Zain7
3 0 0

Hi @Marty 

Thanks for the response following are the things you asked for...

Theme used : Warehouse theme metal bought from theme forest...

Yes I have made some customizations on the product page in the coding section... 

Also have used some third party apps for product page split testing... 

Can there be a possible solution to sort it through changing code for css or scss??? 

Marty
Shopify Staff
439 67 87

Hi, @Zain7.

Thanks for getting back to me with that further clarification. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the Warehouse theme first to look into this possibility. The Warehouse theme is developed and supported by a team called "Maestrooo" and you can reach out to them on their site here. It is worth noting that your coding customizations may have caused this issue, if that is the case you may want to try reverting the changes you made as Maestrooo may not be able to support customizations to their theme code. If this is the case, you could always reach out to a Shopify Expert for support. 

I hope this gets you on the right track, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog